Monday, October 19, 2009

In A Nutshell

I thought it might be beneficial for a quick background on me before diving right in to the storytelling.  I was born and raised in Illinois (except for 3 years spent in Florida that I remember very little of…thankfully).  I graduated from Naperville Central High School then moved east to attend the University of Massachusetts.  My Junior year I lived abroad and studied in Torino, Italy (spending a year abroad is something I recommend to EVERYONE if they have the opportunity).  I spent my summers at my mom and stepdad’s house in New Hampshire.  After graduating in 2004 I followed my stepsister out to Aspen, Colorado. The plan was to spend the summer there waiting tables, saving up money before I searched for a grown up job in the fall.  Four years later I finally decided to rejoin the real world.  And that’s where I’ve been for the last 18 months.  I currently live in Brighton, Massachusetts in the condo I bought last spring.  I love my condo, it’s my favorite place to be.  Although between all the traveling I do for my job as a Regional Sales Manager for StyleMark and the personal trips I plan, I don’t have much time at home. 

That’s my background in a very thin nutshell.  You’ll have to check back to learn what makes up the rest of this nut!


(me in a "nutshell")

And one more thing I feel I should point out...although the majority of the stories featured in this blog are going to make me seem like a complete space cadet, for the most part I do have my sh*t together.  It's just those moments that I don't that make life so darn entertaining!!

3 comments:

  1. Get to the stories woman!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelby you can't rush perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciaooo Caitlin! your "nutshell" looks like a huge "mentos" haha and nice "hot dog" pic :D Saludos!!! woof woof from Holly

    ReplyDelete