Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to My World!

My whole life I’ve always been a storyteller.  It’s a trait, among others, I inherited from my Grandfather. Whether my stories can be classified as “good” or “entertaining” is of course relative, and more often than not I find my standards are lower than most.  But regardless, I still tell the stories.  I do this for three main reasons, (1) I find each and every one of them hilariously entertaining, (2) I swear the oddest things happen to me while I’m wandering this world alone, and (3) I love laughing and love making others laugh...at the very least, smile ☺

On multiple occasions people have told me that I should write my stories down; either because they really think the stories are interesting or because they want me to stop talking and go do a silent activity.  Either way, those suggestions are what inspired this blog, a compilation of all the stories I love to tell.  To all you readers (which is probably just my mom and Katie) I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I enjoy telling and reliving them…although I doubt it’s possible!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so excited that I will have a way to hear your stories long distance. I miss out on so much by not living near by...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great! But I want to approve any articles that involve me or Beano before they are posted!!! Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about me!! You know i will read these, i need something to get me through the day!! :)

    BTW i dont mind if you use my real name or my alias... use whatever sounds better for the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your stories! They make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know your stories make me laugh harder then anything in the world. It's one of the million of reason I have having you so far away. And the best part is, I can hear them over and over again and for some reason each time I laugh harder.

    Love you babydoll my breath stinks.

    ReplyDelete